Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On the Road

Churchlady went to the Twin Cities for a daughter’s volleyball tourney over the weekend. Had nearby church services scouted out ahead of time, but nothing fit around the game schedule. Disappointing, because not only do I enjoy having an opportunity to worship at other churches, I like to see how they do their bulletins. I know, it’s weird, but that’s what I do.

I especially like to fill out the communion cards, because they mail them back to my home church, presumably so I get the credit. The card, of course, ends up on my desk. No one pays much attention to how often you partake of the Lord’s Supper around here, but I make sure that little card gets passed on in my pastor’s mail pile just to get a reaction out of her.

Just one example of how we have some fun in the church office every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment